Thursday, 18 June 2015

Te Manu Tukutuku or Manu Taratahi

Almost there!  Frames taped together and fluff from the toetoe everywhere!  Thanks to the cleaner who vacuums it all up. Our paper backing is looking very colourful.

 


Check these two finished ones out.  Nice job everyone.




11 comments:

  1. It was hard for me and my buddy to make the kites but we got there in the end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You persevered Levi, well done.

      Delete
  2. I want to see if they fly tomorrow beacuse im impressed with my kite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome but well they fly

    ReplyDelete
  4. isaac pullan22/06/2015, 18:07

    Wow! They are amazing I hope they fly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stella the awesome22/06/2015, 18:26

    when are we going to fly them miss Rait ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are probably going to fly them this Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Flo, Annika and Leo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kites were really interesting to make. I liked making the design on the front the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kites were really fun to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to see if they fly well

    ReplyDelete