This is a repeat of an earlier post.
Our super students will be on stage for much of the time during our production, starring in particular in the Whirly Wind Tango. For this we need everyone to be dressed in black top and bottoms with a coloured sash around their waists. The sash is a plain, scarf-like piece of material that can be tied around your child's waist with a bit to dangle. Each child will be dancing with a partner, it would be nice if we can co-ordinate the colour of the pair's sashes.
These outfits need to be sent along to school on Monday please, in a named plastic bag, so that our children can begin practicing in their outfits. We hope that this will be easy for families to organise, if there is an issue, please contact either Ms Saxon or Miss Rait asap.
With thanks.
I am getting my sash tommorow
ReplyDeleteI am probably getting the sash today but I've got my blacks as I'm in the cast and will need it
ReplyDeleteCome on you can do this.
ReplyDeleteJess and I don't need costumes as it will look like one of the whirly wind is dancing with a star, and any way we don't have enough time:)
ReplyDeleteLong sleeve shirt or short sleeve
ReplyDelete