Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Production Costumes

Our super students will be on stage for much of the time during our production, starring in particular in the Whirly Wind Tango. For this we need everyone to be dressed in black top and bottoms with a coloured sash around their waists. Each child will be dancing with a partner, it would be nice if we can co-ordinate the colour of the pair's sashes.

These outfits can be sent along to school at any time over the next week, in a named plastic bag, so that our children can begin practicing in their outfits. We hope that this will be easy for families to organise, if there is an issue, please contact either Ms Saxon or Miss Rait by this Friday.

With thanks.

9 comments:

  1. do we have to wear long pants. Because i don't have any long ones, just nee length ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could wear it inside out Dilkee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im ready are you guys? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holly flintoft10/06/2015, 17:48

    I'm all set are you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to wear my whirly wind costume

    ReplyDelete
  6. is dark blue OK because I don't have any black

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to the production and I'm sure it will go well. I've got my costume ready

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all ready for the production and it will go well I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck to everyone coz I'm going to Australia on the 24th of June. Hope the production goes great

    ReplyDelete