I love this book even though its very old.
same as Fergus I find it entertaining.it has good ideas on how to prank people.
go billy go billy, billy can do it easy as pie.
I think this book is Gross and cool a wander if he does finished all 15 worms
I have fond the book very interesting ........ but a bit gross as well....
Go billy Will he eat the 15 wormsWho will know just saying Dilkee did great listening on the mat soooo obvious 🎊🎉🎊🎉 ( go Dilkee)Just jokes
he won he won we finished the book today
I love this book even though its very old.
ReplyDeletesame as Fergus I find it entertaining.it has good ideas on how to prank people.
ReplyDeletego billy go billy, billy can do it easy as pie.
ReplyDeleteI think this book is Gross and cool a wander if he does finished all 15 worms
ReplyDeleteI have fond the book very interesting ........ but a bit gross as well....
ReplyDeleteGo billy
ReplyDeleteWill he eat the 15 worms
Who will know just saying Dilkee did great listening on the mat soooo obvious 🎊🎉🎊🎉 ( go Dilkee)
Just jokes
he won he won we finished the book today
ReplyDelete