Parents, if someone blows you away, please leave a comment below, your feedback means so much.
Last Sound
Georgia
She emerged out of nothingness
Slowly
Traveling along a dank sky
Her eyes sparkle as she lowers her cloak
Begging for a friend.
Midnight weeps as the sound of a clock chimes
The last sound.
Mighty Midnight
Yusi
I hear chiming
The clock struck
Midnight
The wind swept the pavement
Fog approaches
And wraps me in a blanket.
Its silky fingers creep towards me
Touching me
The clock chimes once again
The fog unwraps and floats away.

Meeting Midnight
Emma
There was a shadow
Following close behind me
Fingertips freeze my cheek
A silhouette of darkness covers the land.
Midnight warns me
For one o'clock to come
Eyes stare our of the fog
I try to escape,
But it's too late
Something has grabbed me.
Midnight
Levi
Something silhouettes through teh park
A creepy breeze approaches me
A black cloak blends in with the dark
The bells chime, one o'clock
It vanishes
I realise what it was
Midnight.
Caitlin
I meet midnight
Her bells chime
A dark midnight cloak drags behind her
Midnight slinks south of the pavements
Down by the river bank
Her darkness echoes and bounces under the bridge
I shiver
I glide above the water
And under the bridge
"Dawn is coming", she whispers to me
And in a glimpse she is gone.
Ben
Fog slithers up my back
Whispering to me
"Something coming,
Watch your back."
The clock chimed
Midnight smothered the sky.
Her eyes stare twinkling
At the moonlit water
Shadows float across the sky
Tears fall.
The clock chimes dawn
Midnight vanishes.
Isabella L
Midnight crept up behind me
I turned
And heard the chiming bells
Fog wrapped his fingers around me
I felt the coldness
Emerging
I see a sliver of light
I hide by a tree
It covers me
I tremble as I peek through the bush
I see midnight draped in a black cloud
With a ruffled hat.
Midnight
Dom
The fog settles with a musty glow
Silhouetted on the wind
I try to flee but am frozen stiff
She advances
Trailing frost
Twinkling on the moon
A bell chimes
As she fades.

Meeting Midnight
Grace
I met midnight
Pirouetting across the darkened sky
Her coat glistens in the forbidden darkness
She blinks.
Silhouetted in the night sky
Whispering, over and over
"Dawn is approaching,
Flee."
Holly W
I saw midnight, she invited me
She showed me a signal
Warning me to run
I wondered who it was
I crept out into darkness
And hid in the fog
I brushed my hands past the fog
And peeked out
I saw a blur of glow
Stroll across the pavement
Midnight swept away
Vanishing in the darkness
Her voice faded away
"I'll be back"
Her bells chimed.
Emily
A loud chime
A solitary figure pirouetting across
The tranquil sky
Wearing a magical cloak
The chiming fades away
Midnight descending away
One o'clock ascending
"Hurry", she shouted.

Fritha
Dawn emerged out of nothingness
Luring me
Calling
Lighting a pathway.
I reluctantly follow
Unsure of my choice
Suddenly she stopped
Dead in her tracks, then...
A purple silhouette
Appeared on a bridge
Chanting
Wiping dawn away.

Great job guys there all awesome!
ReplyDeleteAwesome poems!!!
ReplyDeleteFritha I love your poem. That bit about lighting a pathway makes me shiver. you could be a poet for a living!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome poetry guys, you are doing really well
ReplyDeleteI really like all the poems I loved writing about midnight
ReplyDeleteThey are really good poems keep the great learning up!
ReplyDeletewow all of your poems are amazing and Fritha I love that word "wiping" dawn away that really gave me goose bumps. :D :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteWow guys I love all of them they are so amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really anoyed that I had production !! But production is still sooo fun! It's going to be a busy week !!!!!!!
I know we have some real talent and I'm tired already and it's just the start of a busy week
DeleteAmazing poems folks, as I was reading them, it felt like I was there with you.
ReplyDeleteSpooky fantastic poems, guys. Creepy good, Levi!
ReplyDeleteSuch great word choices 98 SS. I loved reading them.
ReplyDeleteThe poems are great such great language
ReplyDeleteGrace I loved yours it really put pictures
ReplyDeleteFrithas was amazing here language was really cool great work
ReplyDeleteWOW! Georgia I love the end of your poem its so incredible and simple:) Everyone has such a great imagination!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading them at the air port and I feel like I'm in the class listening to them. They are amazing!!!!!πππ
ReplyDeletewow, Ben that poem is amazing, very proud of your standard of work.
ReplyDeleteI think that there is a lot of future poets in our class
ReplyDeleteWell done Georgia yours is great
ReplyDeleteWow I love Fritha's poem of dawn out of nothingness.
ReplyDeleteVery cool Fritha!
Also Geogiais awesome on how begging for a friend and 'the last sound'
ReplyDeleteGood work
These poems are fabulous. Well done 98 SS.
ReplyDelete