Thursday, 11 June 2015

Fundraiser to Support Education in Afghanistan

On Tuesday 16th June (Week 9), we are holding a Pyjama Day fundraiser (gold coin donation).  The funds will go directly to a school in Afghanistan.  The money is needed to finish off the classrooms with painting, windows, doors and insulation etc.

Here is the link to the charity site. The focus for St Martins is Hashimi School in Herat City - http://aidachildrensfund.org 

A youtube clip of the school itself - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSYy315-W28  

From the Student Council Communication Committee

10 comments:

  1. Come on guys we will fun raise lots of money for afghanistan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to wear my onzie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea I agree with Bruno.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holly flintoft11/06/2015, 17:01

    I agree with bruno

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey in the fun raising committee Dilkee had the idea for pj day for Afghanistan
    Round of applause Round of applause 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yea i'm definitely wearing my ONESIE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Onesie time yay oh and i hope we raise lots and lots of money

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clap clap clap clap dilkee it was sooooo much fun!!! I loved the pig panda foxes cows giraffe and everyone else and of course THE SHARK:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tuesday was so much fun i loved dressing up in our onzees at school

    ReplyDelete