Friday, 5 June 2015

Fantastic 98 Strong Street Fills Marble Jar

Woo hoo!  We did it!  In a short week too!  Fabulous class behaviour has led to this glorious moment.  I wonder what we'll choose?



17 comments:

  1. Jessica F :)05/06/2015, 17:53

    OMG we finally got it I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo so proud of you Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes sees!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes finally! On a short week to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that photo so excited yay

    ReplyDelete
  6. no work week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaaaaay AWESOME!!! I think we should have a p'j day with hot chocolate and movies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaay AWESOME! I think we should have a pj day with hot chocolate and movies

    ReplyDelete
  9. LuciaπŸ‰πŸ09/06/2015, 16:46

    I think we should have a no school day where we all stay at home or we come to school and PARTY πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸπŸ‰πŸπŸ‰also the party will have no SUPERVISION which also means the teachers stay home and relax 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY WE DID IT WE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay we emptied the marble jar I'm so excited

    ReplyDelete
  12. I TOTALLY agree with you Lucia some mind you have

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Nerf war!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think Lucias idea is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  15. holly flintoft10/06/2015, 18:01

    I love kayla's idea!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  16. We get to go to the movies (or somewhere like that) and the teachers go and have a massage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ANNIKA :) :)10/06/2015, 19:08

    so do I..........a no school day or a class party would be awesome.....:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete