Who ate all the bananas?
I used to be able to see my toes
"I'm sure I left my banana here":)
"Am I over weight?"
" I think ya went a bit over the top on the bananas last night ay Gary.""Ya think!!!"
He he
Don't laugh at me I'm not over weight I just ate about 500 bananas that's all.
A gorilla swallowed a balloon whole!
"What I'm not over weight... I just ate a basketball when I was younger.
Dude!! This wasn't here yesterday,
(Mum) bob where did jake go???
im sad i lost my friend...........
where's my shadow
"But I don't want to go in the naughty corner"
I don't like Mondays:(
Who ate all the bananas?
ReplyDeleteI used to be able to see my toes
ReplyDelete"I'm sure I left my banana here":)
ReplyDelete"Am I over weight?"
ReplyDelete" I think ya went a bit over the top on the bananas last night ay Gary."
ReplyDelete"Ya think!!!"
He he
DeleteHe he
DeleteHe he
DeleteDon't laugh at me I'm not over weight I just ate about 500 bananas that's all.
ReplyDeleteA gorilla swallowed a balloon whole!
ReplyDelete"What I'm not over weight... I just ate a basketball when I was younger.
ReplyDeleteDude!! This wasn't here yesterday,
ReplyDelete(Mum) bob where did jake go???
ReplyDeleteim sad i lost my friend...........
ReplyDeletewhere's my shadow
ReplyDelete"But I don't want to go in the naughty corner"
ReplyDeleteI don't like Mondays:(
ReplyDelete