I can't wait to go on camp it will be so much fun
Me too! I'm looking forward to that tree climbing one and a bit of star gazing.
We are really looking forward to camp. The tree climbing looks fun. We hope we don't fall.
I can't wait for the tree climbing it's going to be awesome. :)
I'm totally going to try to be the first person to get to the top of one of the climbing trees.
I am sooo excited for camp it's going to be amazing
Don't worry I will get it in tommorow hopefully if I get my tetanus injection
I know! its sad that Georgia and Jimmy are missing out! Living Springs was sooo much fun last year:)
I cant wait to go to Hamner springs it will be so much fun and so was last years camp I cant wait for the tree climbing at Hamner!!!!!
I have heard great things about Hanmer Springs should be great fun
I really can't wait any longer!!
I'm sure Georgia and Jimmy will have as much fun as were going to have. 😁
Can't wait i want to go Now!
Cant wait to go to camp the only problem is that I'm missing my little brothers birthday party
I can't wait to go on camp it will be so much fun
ReplyDeleteMe too! I'm looking forward to that tree climbing one and a bit of star gazing.
ReplyDeleteWe are really looking forward to camp. The tree climbing looks fun. We hope we don't fall.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the tree climbing it's going to be awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm totally going to try to be the first person to get to the top of one of the climbing trees.
ReplyDeleteI am sooo excited for camp it's going to be amazing
ReplyDeleteDon't worry I will get it in tommorow hopefully if I get my tetanus injection
ReplyDeleteI know! its sad that Georgia and Jimmy are missing out! Living Springs was sooo much fun last year:)
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to go to Hamner springs it will be so much fun and so was last years camp I cant wait for the tree climbing at Hamner!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have heard great things about Hanmer Springs should be great fun
ReplyDeleteI really can't wait any longer!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Georgia and Jimmy will have as much fun as were going to have. 😁
ReplyDeleteCan't wait i want to go Now!
ReplyDeleteCant wait to go to camp the only problem is that I'm missing my little brothers birthday party
ReplyDelete