That looks soo cool and + that metal is on no.6 news paper and that one is mine
awesome job Isabella l/ jimmy/ cara/ fritha
Super effort guys!
Good effort guys!
a banana for a prize coooooooooooool
wow a banana is the coolest prize eva!
OMG guys I so wish I got a banana! just jokes great jot guys looks like we've got some athletes in the class yayyyyyyyyyyyy.
cool you got a drink bottle, banana, and medals great job everyone
why bananas??????????????????
Great job guys!
Great job for completing the race well done
:)
WOW great job guys, hope you enjoyed it
That looks soo cool and + that metal is on no.6 news paper and that one is mine
ReplyDeleteawesome job Isabella l/ jimmy/ cara/ fritha
ReplyDeleteSuper effort guys!
ReplyDeleteGood effort guys!
ReplyDeletea banana for a prize coooooooooooool
ReplyDeletewow a banana is the coolest prize eva!
ReplyDeleteOMG guys I so wish I got a banana! just jokes great jot guys looks like we've got some athletes in the class yayyyyyyyyyyyy.
ReplyDeletecool you got a drink bottle, banana, and medals great job everyone
ReplyDeletewhy bananas??????????????????
ReplyDeleteGreat job guys!
ReplyDeleteGreat job for completing the race well done
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteWOW great job guys, hope you enjoyed it
ReplyDelete