I loved fish'n'chip night it was so fun
I barely ate any of my chips I just started running around with everybody else.🍟
Yeah I loved the mini rugby game OH NOBODY BEAT THE GIRLS:)!!!!!!!
Excuse me we did
Daniel would like to know if everyone will be there again next week so he can play with you all again!!
Haha! Daniel is so cute and VERY crazy! It looked like he was really enjoying last night:)Im sure he will be looking foward to coming to big school next time!
I hope you all had fun. I couldn't go because my grandad was over. :)
Sorry I didn't come but it looks like fun :-)
Fish and chips............ yummy yummy in my tummy :) :)
Sorry friends but I could not go because of my swimming carnival
Yummy I love fish 'n' chips and the night
That Fish'n'Chip night was amazing The people who didn't should of come!!
The fish and chips was the best so fun
It was amazing I loved playing that sort of rugby tackling game
yes your right it was really fun. i thought stella was amazing at that game
I loved fish'n'chip night it was so fun
ReplyDeleteI barely ate any of my chips I just started running around with everybody else.
ReplyDelete🍟
Yeah I loved the mini rugby game
DeleteOH NOBODY BEAT THE GIRLS:)!!!!!!!
Excuse me we did
DeleteDaniel would like to know if everyone will be there again next week so he can play with you all again!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Daniel is so cute and VERY crazy! It looked like he was really enjoying last night:)
DeleteIm sure he will be looking foward to coming to big school next time!
I hope you all had fun. I couldn't go because my grandad was over. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't come but it looks like fun :-)
ReplyDeleteFish and chips............ yummy yummy in my tummy :) :)
ReplyDeleteSorry friends but I could not go because of my swimming carnival
ReplyDeleteYummy I love fish 'n' chips and the night
ReplyDeleteThat Fish'n'Chip night was amazing
ReplyDeleteThe people who didn't should of come!!
The fish and chips was the best so fun
ReplyDeleteIt was amazing I loved playing that sort of rugby tackling game
ReplyDeleteyes your right it was really fun. i thought stella was amazing at that game
Delete