Thursday, 4 June 2015

Lightning writing

Today 98StrongStreet did lightning writing,
Which is a writing practice.
Usually we have to write a little story by looking at a picture in a time limit.
But this time we had to base it on a sentence...
Here is some AMAZING stories: 

3 mins : Dark clouds loomed above me, as I heard....

.....A bloodcurdling scream. My feet pounding, tripping over a stump, it started to pour. I could hear a sickening squelch behind me, the hound were on the chase.
By Mya Fisher

.....A piercing shriek filled the air, the sound echoed through my head, something scratched my cheek. I turned to see a dark figure disappear, suddenly I regretted everything. Crumpling to the ground I felt helpless.
By Jessica Fastier

.....A sound no one understood in tunnel of doom, I saw a mysterious face as I trudged along the goo facing my fears.
By Dilkee Nanyakara  

2 min : Laughter echoed throughout the room as Dad....

....Tripped upon his own laces fell on the ground, face planted, rolled, stood up and with a bruised eye declared that "he was alright."
By Leo Frusher 





2 comments:

  1. Lightning writing is so fun and really gets your brain working

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work guys there are some stand out stories
    And creative language

    ReplyDelete