Tuesday, 30 June 2015

End of Term Reminders

  • Production evening performances should be finished by 8.30, so pick up can be earlier than previously mentioned.
  • Check in at Aurora Centre is 6pm for cast and 6.30 for all other children. Please drop off at the Green Room door.
  • Thursday and Friday, children can start school at 10am.
  • Buses head to Burnside at 9am tomorrow again.
  • End of Term assembly is Friday at 1.30.
  • Hagley sport is on this Thursday, not Hansen sport.
  • Georgia's last day is Friday before she heads to Australia!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww miss you Georgia hope you come back soon 😢😰

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooooo annoyed I didn't see Georgia in Australia coz I leave two days after you arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mya and Jessica07/07/2015, 13:38

    Yeah
    Hey Mya and I had a blast sleepover !!!
    We had a midnight feast and lots of fun!


    ReplyDelete