Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Steachers

This morning we found out who the steachers are going to be for WeLearn.

GREEN SCREEN AND ANIMATION-
Steachers: Grace Opie and Isabella P
Support Crew: Fergus, Jessica H and Lara


GREEN SCREEN-
Steachers: Annabel and Finn
Support Crew: Fritha, Annika and Tama


QR CODES-
Steachers: Lucia and Leo
Support Crew: Isabella and Daniel


EXPLAIN EVERYTHING-
Steachers: Keegan and Mya F
Support Crew: Rose and Jayden


TELLIGAMI-
Steachers: Finley and Emily
Support Crew: Dom, Cara and Ellah


PREZI-
Steachers: Rebbeca and Jessica F
Support Crew: Stella, Jimmy and Connor


BOOK CREATOR-
Steachers: Lewis and Rauri
Support Crew: Alexander and Tristan


GOOGLE SLIDES-
Steachers: Dilkee, Emma and Levi
Support Crew: Paris and Michaela


We hope that the steachers are successful with their teaching.




.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I was so happy on the inside when I found out I'm a steacher! All my hard work in the application really paid off! Well done to all the other steachers and support crew!:)

    ReplyDelete