Tuesday, 8 December 2015

What Children Want in a School

  • Lots of play areas
  • Colour!
  • More grass areas
  • Technology learning areas
  • Windows in between classrooms
  • Lockers that work better
  • Outside learning spaces
  • Outdoor areas within indoor classrooms
  • Vege gardens
  • Art room
  • Science lab
  • Being able to use council field
  • Rugby posts
  • Outdoor and indoor relaxing areas with beanbags etc.
  • Mezzanine floors with storage underneath
  • Computer lab

9 comments:

  1. We need those circles in the wall that you can fit your self into (they are quite large) inside its like a couch but rounded into a circle ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome we also need a water park (that will of course happen:))

      Delete
  2. I want a train where it is turned into a meeting spot they are cool and a massive aqua play area

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fritha Reynolds 🐶08/12/2015, 21:35

    Cool those are both great ideas. I will put them to mind. ( Go room eight I know we can win in long ball😆 ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica.H !!!10/12/2015, 19:38

    Our new school is going to be so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *smirk* I think room nine will

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so excited i will miss 98ss but you know sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do(sarcastic cry wah wah wah)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked at the blog and thought wow " I wish I did all those fun stuff " miss you ALL Including the teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree on everything on that list. Especially the rugby posts because I will be able to work on my kicks for rugby.

    ReplyDelete