Monday, 30 November 2015

Would you, wouldn't you?

If you could take a pill that would allow you to know the answer to every question, would you take it?
Why / why not?

 http://epilepsyu.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/3077556441_83d4770066_b.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Yes because it will allow Ma to answer every question and I will know all the the answers in maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not because if you new the answer to everything there would be nothing to be excited about or anything to look forward to, but... you could get your maths done pretty quick;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't because you wouldn't know who you got married to when you died and what job you get and most importantly you walnut know what you got married to!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mum says, "No!" Her key reason being that you do a great deal of learning by investigating and researching to find out answers, plus some cleaver thinking too like predicting and reasoning.
    By Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad said '' I would so that I would know what the number for lotto''

    ReplyDelete