Monday, 7 December 2015

Steaching Brilliance

"Miss Rait, I don't know how you teach us, it's so tiring!" said one Steacher to me after giving teaching a go today.  It's always nice to be appreciated.  Perhaps parents should try swapping roles with their children over the holidays to receive new found appreciation.

Check out the learning in action.
 







4 comments:

  1. Grace & I had a absolutely brilliant team that was always helping out groups and just being fab. I also have a new found appreation for teachers and am astonished that you can control us kids, I cheer for all teachers for putting up with us crazy kids 😊. I am extremely tired and will probably have an amazing sleep. Thanks for putting up with our nonsense Super Saxon and Great Rait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I defiantly agree, it is very tiring!
    Our group was really amazing and got into it really fast, especially Toby! He got star of the day twice from Jaeden and I!
    It's really nice for a change for the students to teach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why the teachers get tired at the end of the year if was hard enough with 12 students let alone 51

    ReplyDelete