The apps chosen were
Explain Everything
QR Codes
Tellegami
Google Slides
Animation and Green Screen
Green Screen
Book Creator
Prezi
It was a huge opportunity for these children to be leaders. They did so with great skills! Last week they prepared their presentation to be ready for today's session. Many commented that it was really tiring being a teacher, especially when the children didn't listen to them!
All the children in our syndicate came back to class before lunch with many new skills and a great excitement about their learning.
Toby (who was star of the day in Explain Everything!) - "I learnt how to make the animal talk and make a video too. It was very fun!"
Holly W - "I enjoyed doing the QR Code treasure hunt. We ran round to different codes scanning them, they then gave us a clue as to where the next one was. The winners got medals!"
Jaksyn - "I learnt how to change backgrounds in Tellegami and to give them different voices. I just got it at home and now I know how to use it properly."
Aleesha - "I learnt how to put an animation onto a green screen. I loved learning how to do the stop motion animation."
Braxton - "I learnt how to add youtube videos onto Prezi. I really enjoyed making our own Prezi and choosing our own topic. It was great fun."
Sam - "I learned about how to add shapes and colour in Google slides. I enjoyed getting to choose my own topic."
What an exciting learning day at St Martins!
WOW the WeLearn was so much fun today! AS a STeacher it was cool to step up and see what it's like being a teacher! How does Ms Saxon and Miss Rait survive! Haha just kidding it's fun. Also as a STeacher the one person in Prezi I noticed was Braxton! He looked like he was having a lot of fun exploring the app Well Done! Braxton!:)
ReplyDeleteGreat steaching Rebecca, well done Braxton.
Delete