Thursday, 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas 98 Strong Streeters and your families,
I hope you are having loads of fun and looking after each other.
A holiday tip from me - go and try the new Margaret Mahy playground out - it is the best playground I have ever been to! We definitely need to have a class get together there early in 2016.

Enjoy your celebrations, whatever they may be,
Love Ms Saxon.

7 comments:

  1. it would be soooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Margaret Mahy park. It was full of cool things like a flying fox, swings, and a really fast slide. Any one who hasn't tried it I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great fun, but where is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check this link out Finn....https://ccdu.govt.nz/projects-and-precincts/margaret-mahy-family-playground

      Delete
  4. thanks miss R8!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My patchwork is on the toilet block it's the best playground int the universe

    ReplyDelete