The atmosphere was, "Really, really, really loud!" In fact they couldn't hear us when we were asking questions so we had to write them down and hold them up to the screen.
The best try of the match was by Jimmy's favourite AB Nehe Milner Skudder.
And Kieran Reid was somewhere in the vicinity Miss Rait was told. ;-)
Yippie I watched as well we recked
ReplyDeleteYAY abs we are doing so well and I hope your having so much fun and 98ss is missing you so much.
ReplyDeleteBye guys see you next term. Thank you for a great term and welcoming me into/back St Martins School!
ReplyDeleteHaha Miss Rait, Kevin and you will meet one day ;)
ReplyDeleteJimmy is soo lucky!!
ReplyDeleteJimmy your sooooooooo lucky to have met the All Blacks so many times! I've only met Dan Carter once at Jellie park.
ReplyDeleteJimmy your sooooooooo lucky to have met the All Blacks so many times! I've only met Dan Carter once at Jellie park.
ReplyDeleteJimmy your sooooooooo lucky to have met the All Blacks so many times! I've only met Dan Carter once at Jellie park.
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky your in England and hope you have a great time watching the ABs I've seen the Richie and keiren ried and lots of crusaders at the cafe
ReplyDeletewho do you think played the best
ReplyDelete