Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Can't Wait For Camp!

Dear 98StrongStreet,
I am lying at home full of a cold and missing you all. I can't wait to take you away on camp on Monday for what promises to be one of the many highlights of our year together. You will pushed outside your comfort zone, you will interact with different people, you will do some activities you have never before tried, and, above all, you will have FUN!!

Please remember to bring enough socks (!) and a positive attitude, you deserve to have a blast!

I can't wait...

Ms S :-)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhuWrfezNlXEq1p7zWFjLYpYMkbwe52d6GTfiO03jBKbZ54UqDelWh-NWu9Tu2LZVgYWrREbF5yO0SxCQR7sK0F2tv2eA7nNRYMTHcHzTYAef0Yl4bRQhdBlyXmQaPpkzuv4p5uTThUKFE/s1600/DSC00921.JPG 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh_ChCrKCv2Mzgk8ZQypzv_DNNhRV8IcroUjK_QMb1aRMo0MszY2vTD8gK4JVR6ERptSdYdDtw7eaA3K4rTfQRa27BL8Q6ywm1duhexAQBuxIZBaoR94OmnqgGwXvAU13Hof9McofH-Wz_v/s1600/IMG_1639.jpg

http://blackcat.co.nz/images/uploads/2011/11/hanmer-springs-mountain-biking.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time room 8/9!
    - Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till camp it'll be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring it on! I am looking forward to seeing 98SS'ers shine on camp. Get lots of sleep before hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I can't wait! camp is sooo close:) I hope I will climb to the highest tree!!!!! Also I hope you will feel well soon Ms Saxon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay cant wait i will be sooo fun hope you feel beter soon Ms Saxon cant wait to swim!!!!

    ReplyDelete