This afternoon if anyone had walked into our learning spaces they would have been blown away by the amazing students!
Some were in the library finding information about sand dunes, some were working in groups discovering about the destruction of wetlands and the lack of freshwater in the world, others were organising their notes to be able to easily refer to them in the future. People were sharing Ipads and negotiating with their team mates.
As I walked around I heard -
"Ms Saxon, did you know that 60% of the world's wetlands have disappeared?"
"What has caused this?"
"Ms Saxon, did you know that only 3% of the world's water is fresh and clean?"
These children have become super, independent learners, you would all be so proud of them!
I didn't want to finish up today.
ReplyDeleteToday was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! in the afternoon inquiry was so much fun researching and learning new things! I can't wait to do it again tomorrow:)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to research and I hope I can make a difference
ReplyDeleteme to i didn't want to finish today i was soo fun! cant wait for tomorow
ReplyDeleteI agree with Duncan we are so amazing
ReplyDeleteYear but that's just us though we are the best (no offence other people)
ReplyDeleteI know, name one class that is more amazing than us
ReplyDelete