Thursday, 10 September 2015

Future Technologies Talk with Ben Reid

Wow! You should check out the technologies of the future. There was some pretty cool touch glass. Tablets were see through.

This is what your parents refer to as a 'brick'


You can have wearable technology such as Google Glass.

What about Oculus Rift? Imagine you are somewhere else and feel like you're there.

And the new Holo Lens, which is like a hologram, mixing realty with virtual reality.


There's an amazingly strong material called graphene which is as thin as a piece of paper. It is so strong that an elephant standing on a pencil would not break it.


There is water repellant coating- hydrophobic- which is useful for so many things.















- Posted using BlogPress from 98 Strong Street

7 comments:

  1. Ben's talk was so cool can't wait to see what tech the future holds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah imagine our classrooms like that in the video that Ben showed us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really inspired by Ben's talk. I really liked learning about the tech future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, cell phones have changed so much!!!!! Now I know the technology that was in the past, and the sooner future

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to know whats in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there will be such thing as holo plants
    And a window where you go up to it and say something like hi and it will turn into a laptop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah that talk was really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete