Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Camp Hanmer

What a cool camp!  Thank you so much to all those who helped, sent baking, made sure their children had all the necessary items packed and ready to go.

Here are some photos to start but if you took some photos on camp, send me a link or an email with the photos and I'll create a slideshow for our blog.

Write your top three favourite moments from camp below.

Almost at camp.

Ready for lunch and listening to Elizabeth for the rules of camp.

Mission impossible with Alex and E Group.

Puzzle time!

Awesome team work.

2 comments:

  1. CAMP WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME and I didn't want to go home on Wednesday. My favourite activitie was mountain biking.It was so fun when I went down the steep hill on my mountain bike and when we went in the river it was fun.In tree climbing I got higher then I thought I would.Hope everyone had a awesome time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed camp so so so so so much it challenged me in lots of ways and was a great finish to the term sadly there is still one week to go but I will last since I am still on such a great high from camp thank you teachers and parents who made our camp possible

    ReplyDelete