Wednesday, 29 July 2015

The Kid Should See This

A super interesting and inspiring website that you can find something that will appeal to absolutely everyone! We will add a permanent link down the side of our blog too.

Check it out and post a comment about your favourite videos.

http://thekidshouldseethis.com/

7 comments:

  1. that guy who made a soccer ball out of rubbish is amazing and he's so kind to do that for those kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a great way to recycle plastic & rubbish and is some entertainment for those kids

      Delete
  2. I want one of those robots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on it and looked at lots of hem they are really cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys check out this one !
    The tree that grows 40 different types of fruit!!
    Under nature
    :):):

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED the soccer ball!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the waters bears are so cool
    all you need is some moss & a microscope
    and spring water cant me tap water water bears can live
    almost anything even with no food or water for ages

    ReplyDelete