strong street stuff our ads are pretty funny
Just checked it out with mum.
i think everybody's newspaper's are awesome
I could not get on to it it said I needed a google account but im sure that there great good gob
Just checked it out with my Dad. well done on the groups that have finished there news papers.:)
They are great newspapers - you guys could grow up to be professional newspaper writers!
I've enjoyed reading some of the newspapers. When we try to click on Strong Street Chronical and SMart Times, we get a Google Drive login page though, rather than a PDF link?
Thanks for the comments. They should work now. Let me know if any don't open. Thanks.
I can get on them now thay are AMAZING good gob guys
strong street stuff our ads are pretty funny
ReplyDeleteJust checked it out with mum.
ReplyDeletei think everybody's newspaper's are awesome
ReplyDeleteI could not get on to it it said I needed a google account but im sure that there great good gob
ReplyDeleteJust checked it out with my Dad. well done on the groups that have finished there news papers.:)
ReplyDeleteThey are great newspapers - you guys could grow up to be professional newspaper writers!
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed reading some of the newspapers. When we try to click on Strong Street Chronical and SMart Times, we get a Google Drive login page though, rather than a PDF link?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments. They should work now. Let me know if any don't open. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI can get on them now thay are AMAZING good gob guys
ReplyDelete