Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Holidays!

98StrongStreet - where have you guys been on your break?
What adventures have you been getting up to?
Post below to share with us all.

Ms Saxon, Chris and Daniel headed to Nelson to see Daniel's grandparents and watch his grandma play her violin in Peter and the Wolf. Daniel loved the puppets in the performance. We then drove to the Malborough Sounds and had a great time there adventuring around the water. One day we even went out on the Havelock water taxi and Daniel got to drive the boat lots! He loved being in charge! Back in Christchurch we had Daniel's fourth birthday party at ChCh School of Gym. He got loads of presents including a Guess Who? game from Miss Rait and some Lego from Miss Rowe. He is now a Lego fanatic!! On Friday it will be his actual birthday and we are going to Cat in the Hat at the Court Theatre. Exciting times!!

http://cache.lego.com/e/dynamic/is/image/LEGO/60082?$main$
Daniel made this!

9 comments:

  1. stella😁⛄15/07/2015, 08:22

    Wow Daniel is pretty talented 4 yrold .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds like a marvellous holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting holiday Ms Saxon! It was great to see the kids having fun at the gym with Daniel. The foam pit was a winner! The adults found it difficult to get out of the pit. Have any of you been in a foam pit?
    I've been doing lots of house building stuff and relaxing. Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday and hearing about your holidays. Remember you can email us a picture from your holiday and we can post on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Daniel nice.
    I stayed at home for my holidays but I have gone to cave rock went ice skating, went to the movies and to cady shack mini golf. hope everyone had a great holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Daniel!!!:-)I didn't do much but I want to the movies and maybe ice skating 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Daniel hope you enjoyed you birthday. I didn't do much all I did was stayed home and orginise my camp gear

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went skiing for a day in Tekapo with my cousin Max also happy birthday Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like fun my brother would love to play lego with you daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL !!! FROM MYA:)
    Sounds really gamazing! we went to the 'Cat in the hat' show is was really good but a bit short....

    ReplyDelete