it was so much fun I especially the part where you got into the freeze frame position
it was awesome SO SO SO awesome. :)
It was super fun and Kate was a fantastic dance teacher
I really enjoyed the footsteps dance. My favourite part of the dance was under the fence.
we are sooooooooo lucky to have such amazing people like Kate come in and talk to us FOR FREE!!!Thanks Great Rait and Super Saxon for taking us. I found the part breaking your leg really hard because of the timing.
I had soooooo much fun doing the dance today but I got lost on some of the actions that we had to do
SOOOOOOOO! fun I loved learning some new dance moves hopes Kate comes in again
looks like lots fun! glad you liked it kids (-:
OH YEA 98SS really rocked it out with the dance moves. we are SOOO PROFESSIONAL.
The best group would probably group 4.Those boys REALLY rocked it out!
st martins school is off the hooooooooooook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rock 'n' roll kids on the stage!keep the rocking UP.
it was so much fun I especially the part where you got into the freeze frame position
ReplyDeleteit was awesome SO SO SO awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was super fun and Kate was a fantastic dance teacher
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the footsteps dance. My favourite part of the dance was under the fence.
ReplyDeletewe are sooooooooo lucky to have such amazing people like Kate come in and talk to us FOR FREE!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Great Rait and Super Saxon for taking us. I found the part breaking your leg really hard because of the timing.
I had soooooo much fun doing the dance today but I got lost on some of the actions that we had to do
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOO! fun I loved learning some new dance moves hopes Kate comes in again
ReplyDeletelooks like lots fun! glad you liked it kids (-:
ReplyDeleteOH YEA 98SS really rocked it out with the dance moves. we are SOOO PROFESSIONAL.
ReplyDeleteThe best group would probably group 4.Those boys REALLY rocked it out!
Deletest martins school is off the hooooooooooook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteRock 'n' roll kids on the stage!
ReplyDeletekeep the rocking UP.