I LIKE THE RACES AND THE COMPETITIONS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME GO FASTERTHE 10X AND THE 100X WERE QUITE EASY AS THEY JUST AD ZEROES TO THE END ALSO THE VIDEOS DO NOT WORK ON MY LAPTOP SO I CANT SEE THEM LUCIA.
I really liked most of the set tasks
I liked all the math tasks and they were really fun
can we please have more competitions and spelling bees because they are really fun and they are a good learning strategy.
I LIKE THE RACES AND THE COMPETITIONS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME GO FASTER
ReplyDeleteTHE 10X AND THE 100X WERE QUITE EASY AS THEY JUST AD ZEROES TO THE END
ALSO THE VIDEOS DO NOT WORK ON MY LAPTOP SO I CANT SEE THEM
LUCIA.
I really liked most of the set tasks
ReplyDeleteI liked all the math tasks and they were really fun
ReplyDeletecan we please have more competitions and spelling bees because they are really fun and they are a good learning strategy.
ReplyDelete