Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Constable Meg

This afternoon we had Constable Meg visiting our room. We split into two groups - boys and girls. We discussed ways to keep ourselves safe. We watched a DVD about a young boy called Mark who's babysitter did some inappropriate things that made him feel uncomfortable. Mark called his parents to come home and told them exactly what had happened. We talked about secrets, being confident and assertive, and how Mark did the right thing.

This learning is particularly important and our kids are doing some great work alongside this.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj-EiBidWbJCFs4s5y2Oi0E8qi6MQ6oJbs2h22ANaQaijSz4iYEn0Oe2bMsWSjWXW34Xscr1xscak-R-u-e8rgwJLoiNfD93di4TkbIMhBPu0sj1g1R_x_SNeqNgACSUYKFpa38JMh63UI/s400/Picture+1.png

7 comments:

  1. It was really fun and good to learn about this sort of stuff when we are young so we know about it if we get in trouble when we are older. Also Constable Meg was awesome and the video was cool and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was really fun having constable meg come in today and really fun to learn about keeping our self safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was really fun and interesting when constable Meg came and taught us how to keep us safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was cool that we learnt about keeping ourselves safe and I liked the activities at the end

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed learning with constable Meg about how to keep ourselves safe and the video was intresting.I had so much FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun having constable Meg come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At dinner that night my Dad and I had a talk about Jimmy Savle a tv presenter, but turned out to be adodgy person

    ReplyDelete