I really hope the class gets 10 marbles this week.
I agree
same as stella I really hope no one gets their spelling words wrong
It's really easy to do.
I've definitely been practicing:)
You're a star Rebecca. You're sure to 10/10.
Me to
I have been practicing to
I never liked to spell but now I really like it because I've got a lot better and more comfortable with spelling
I need to remember my note book
I really hope the class gets 10 marbles this week.
ReplyDeleteI agree
Deletesame as stella I really hope no one gets their spelling words wrong
ReplyDeleteIt's really easy to do.
DeleteI've definitely been practicing:)
ReplyDeleteYou're a star Rebecca. You're sure to 10/10.
DeleteMe to
DeleteI have been practicing to
ReplyDeleteI never liked to spell but now I really like it because I've got a lot better and more comfortable with spelling
ReplyDeleteI need to remember my note book
ReplyDelete