Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Camp Hanmer

Planning is underway for our exciting camp in Hanmer from September 14-16. Group activities will include tree climbing (it's high, scary and exhilarating!), mountain biking, mission impossible, hot pools and climbing Conical Hill.

Check out the links below for details.

http://www.activityhanmer.co.nz/school-programmes.html

http://www.hanmerforestcamp.co.nz/school-camps.html

10 comments:

  1. Sounds really good. CANT WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait.
    Aleesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg i'm soooooooooo looking foward to camp this year especially the tree climbing, i will try and get to the TOP!(hopefully) and the pools are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooooooooooooo excited for camp this year it will be so much fun
    ( :

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Jessica F28/05/2015, 16:49

    I'm so looking fowrard to going to hamner it will be sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stella😃🎄28/05/2015, 17:03

    I really want to get the highest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. camp will be awesome this year especially the tree climbing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same, I can't wait it's going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for overnight camp,Bush skills and Tree climbing PS.I will climb the highest

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't stop thinking about who we're gonna be with in the cabins, I can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete