Thursday, 21 May 2015

LIGHTNING WRITING!!!!!

 http://www.clker.com/cliparts/H/7/b/j/m/G/lightning-bolt-hi.png

This morning we did Lightning Writing. It is so fun! Miss Rait put three photos up on the screen, then we had one minute, three minutes and five minutes to write about each one.

These are some of our stories from the picture prompts below.

Jessica  F, 3mins
The slimy snake wraps around my leg. Its coils slips across my body,
eating my leg's strength, so I can't do anything. My legs are numb as 
the torture has begun, I can't move, I'm stuck. Oh no.


https://vanessasvsteck.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/dsc_0060.jpg


Finley, 1min
A little boy at a cafe is eating a delicious strawberry sundae with a waffle on top.

http://images.inmagine.com/400nwm/aspireimages/is098si2k/is098sn3t.jpg


Finn, 5mins
As I ran through the deserted forest, sweat glistening down my face, I took a quick glance behind. The growling was coming closer. Diving into the bush I raise a pocket knife, hoping to catch the beast out. A dark shape emerges in front of me, its fangs drop down to its chin, its bloodshot eyes reveal years of starvation. I slowly walk past. I hear the growl go fainter. I poke my head out of the undergrowth. I freeze. There it is looking straight at me, pocket knife still in hand, my only weapon.


http://www.active.com/Assets/Running/Man+Trail+Running+in+Forest+360x240.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant and very descriptive writing!
    Everything made me want to read more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jess when I read yours my mouth was hanging wide open. I wish I could write as good as you. :0 :0 :0 :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Jessica i love your descriptive words! especially the slimy snake:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Finn you are going to do a amazing job in your ICAS test. AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete