Thursday, 28 May 2015

Financial Literacy

www.banqer.co

More details to come...

http://literacyandprofessionalism.wikispaces.com/file/view/Alex%27%20Wordle.png/506367850/334x269/Alex%27%20Wordle.png

48 comments:

  1. Are you able to own a company?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure on that one yet, but I'll investigate!

      Delete
    2. i think if we had a company once we had a cetain amount of money we will become rich but intrest is sort of like a buisness

      Delete
    3. Imagine 'SHAMPOOFA AND MINON COMPANIES' :)

      Delete
  2. Wow banqer sounds like so much fun! i'm looking forward to being rich!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am really excited to experience online banking with banqer

    ReplyDelete
  4. These teachers are the best teachers I've ever had in my life, coz I think this idea is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what are great website to learn about financial literacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already rich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Jessica F28/05/2015, 19:01

      lucky know wonder you were near the top of the savings board

      Delete
  7. The program Is very helpful and really like the idear of it


    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun I've been on it the whole afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm second on the dashboard as well at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW DO WE TURN OUR MONEY OVER INTO OUR SAVINGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucia. You have to click on payments. I can show you tomorrow.

      Delete
  11. I'm so excited about this experience with learning how save money when your older and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love being able to earn money and spend it on things. The website banqer is a great way to learn about financial literacy and its good how if people talk, leave stuff lying around you can take some money away from their account.( or rob them if you want !!! )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the emphasis on financial literacy. A valuable, future skill. Well done 98 Strong Street teachers and children!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done folks on adding money to your savings accounts. Signing off until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love knowing that I have money in my a count to spend at the end of term.
    It's a great way to learn about financial literacy, I can't get off it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how much money do you have left in your expenses if 330 dollars is in your savings wow your rich

      Delete
  16. Hi I went on I tried my pass word but it didn't work this for you miss great rait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you use capital letters? Give that a go.

      Delete
    2. hi it doesnt work on ipads because i tried it about 10 times and nothing came up all it said was incorrect pw
      then i went on my laptop and it worked first try
      maybe you need adobe flash player?????

      Delete
  17. how much c ash do you get for a book review ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. when do you get intrest and how much money is it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That depends on how much you have in your savings account!

      Delete
  19. how much is the intrest also when do we get it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rate for the next week is 10% and it gets paid out on Thursday.

      Delete
  20. This is so fun! 🙉🙉🙉
    I've been on it for hours🕐🕓🕖🕙🕜🕟🕢🕥

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is so fun epic banquer system rocks go cash hard cold cash we are going to be the richest class in the big world go money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I tried all the things you said but nope the iPad and computer refuses what do I do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's because I corrected your name and not your user name. Try again now :-)

      Delete
  23. Money Money Money, it's a rich mans world $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  24. This Banqer is AMAZING it's really fun

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love banquer it is realy awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks miss rait for the adjustment

    ReplyDelete
  27. I didn't get any interest even know I had 475.50 dollars in my savings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still no interest I went through all of the transactions and still none

      Delete
    2. Hi Lucia :-) You need to look in your savings account for the interest. It's there.

      Delete
  28. How come your interest goes into your savings and not your expenses whats the point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very good question Lucia. The bank wants your money to stay in their bank so they can use it to lend to other people. So they reward you for keeping it in your savings account by paying interest. Your savings account balance generally doesn't go down unless you want to make a big purchase. So you keep putting money into this account and the interest goes into it too because it is linked to this account. The expenses account fluctuates- goes up and down- a lot because you get paid into this account. You spend money regularly from this account so it's not a good interest earner.

      Delete
  29. How do I take money out of my savings ??? Into my expenses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucia. Click on your savings total so it takes you to your savings transactions list. Then you type in a reference and amount. Click the box next to your name as that's how you select your expenses account. Voila!

      Delete
  30. What do u do with the button down the bottom that says this is a tax payment ???

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so fun I love baker it is amazing

    ReplyDelete