Tuesday, 26 May 2015

98 Strong Street Time Lapse


A few hours in the life of 98 Strong Street.

12 comments:

  1. Could you please show the class as It is not appearing on my iPad

    ReplyDelete
  2. To show how quick we are at doing our work and stuff and [well what the class knows how many marbles we get]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Mya, sure will. It idn't work for me on my iPad either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it worked fine on my computer

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not showing up on my iPad either it might be an I pad thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. It didn't work on my computer. I am really excited to know what it was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Jessica F28/05/2015, 16:52

    It was fuzzy on my computer when I showed my Dad, I don't know what it's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did this at home and no one knew it was filming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stella😃28/05/2015, 17:09

    When I first saw it up there I thought it was to keep a time lapse of your favourite class Miss Saxon.
    Just joking. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  10. It worked out fine on my computer and it was cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. creepy just watching us ahhh

    ReplyDelete