Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Newspapers

We are beginning to get very excited in 98 Strong Street about creating newspapers. We have a visiting expert coming in soon to teach us some of the crucial aspects of being a reporter.

We had a great discussion this morning about Bias. This is a really interesting topic and may require some home time chatter.

We also wanted to know which parents have had a Letter to the Editor published. Please leave a comment below if you have done so.

http://a2012.kiosko.net/06/08/nz/press.750.jpg

4 comments:

  1. My mum got a letter to the editor in The Press about the Huntsbury Reservoir and in Parenting magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we do OUR newspaper I can bring in the diary for the ANZAC so we can do diary entrees at war

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to do our news paper
    Aleesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until tomorrow for the trip to the press. it'll be so fun.

    ReplyDelete