Dada is what Daniel said. Followed closely by Jack (the dog).
my first word was mumma followed by dadda and bubba
my first word was dad on february 26 2005 followed by mum on the june 5 2005
da dee (dusty our first dog)
my first word was dad when i was 1 by the way this term seems a lot of fun.
my first word was mummy:)
My first word was mumma when i was 6 and 1/2
My first word was mum and I was 1 month
aged around 1 i said da (dog) and duck, dad-da Secret fact : I would sniff when I was hungry!!
I love that your secret fact is no longer so secret Mya!
really grace???
same stella really grace you were 6 and 1/2
before I turned 2 my first word was pip
My first word was -oh dear- i said it just after my 1st birthday on the plane to England.
I said my first words when i was 1 they were mum bubba and car. and when i was around 8 months mum was trying to get me to say mum but i teased her by saying mmm but never said it. by braeden
I was 1 and my first word mama {secret fact} : I used to throw my mum's phone's a lot
My first word was MORE (I said it when I was 1) and my first sentence was FIVE MORE MINUTES after hearing both mum and dad say it all the time.
My first word was Dadda and i was 6 months old
mine was mu and da for mum and dad
My first word was woof followed by nana ( banana ) but I didn't say mum or dad for a while :)
Mine was oink
my first word was dad
Dada is what Daniel said. Followed closely by Jack (the dog).
ReplyDeletemy first word was mumma followed by dadda and bubba
ReplyDeletemy first word was dad on february 26 2005 followed by mum on the june 5 2005
ReplyDeleteda dee (dusty our first dog)
ReplyDeletemy first word was dad when i was 1
ReplyDeleteby the way this term seems a lot of fun.
my first word was mummy:)
ReplyDeleteMy first word was mumma when i was 6 and 1/2
ReplyDeleteMy first word was mum and I was 1 month
ReplyDeleteaged around 1 i said da (dog) and duck, dad-da Secret fact : I would sniff when I was hungry!!
ReplyDeleteI love that your secret fact is no longer so secret Mya!
Deletereally grace???
ReplyDeletesame stella really grace you were 6 and 1/2
Deletebefore I turned 2 my first word was pip
ReplyDeleteMy first word was -oh dear- i said it just after my 1st birthday on the plane to England.
ReplyDeleteI said my first words when i was 1 they were mum bubba and car. and when i was around 8 months mum was trying to get me to say mum but i teased her by saying mmm but never said it. by braeden
ReplyDeleteI was 1 and my first word mama {secret fact} : I used to throw my mum's phone's a lot
ReplyDeleteMy first word was MORE (I said it when I was 1) and my first sentence was FIVE MORE MINUTES
ReplyDeleteafter hearing both mum and dad say it all the time.
My first word was Dadda and i was 6 months old
ReplyDeletemine was mu and da for mum and dad
ReplyDeleteMy first word was woof followed by nana ( banana ) but I didn't say mum or dad for a while :)
ReplyDeleteMine was oink
ReplyDeletemy first word was dad
ReplyDelete