Jessica
An unexpected flurry
Clouds my vision
Bitter wind
Snakes through my hair
I shiver
As the crisp leaves settle.
Grace
An unexpected flurry
Whistles through the air
Followed by a crunch
A crack
Crisp fingers brush against my skin
Eddying leaves fall.
Mya
Bitter fingers creep over
Eddying spirals
Swarming shadows tickle across my face
Ghostly souls slowly fade.

Georgia
Eddying down to a grave of brown, gold and yellow
Turning trees from green to brown as cold
Looms through the old acorn tree
Like snakes of ice
A leaf falls below
Screeches of delight.
Cara
Echoes of laughter fill the air with emptiness
A flurry of crisp shapes touch my face
Then settle to the ground
As blankets of greay cover me
I run home and look forward to the next day.
Finley
A clan of crispy leaves conquer the sky
Ten days of coldness turns fresh water into crunchy rain
A great gust of wind looms up my spine
As the young children turn into wrinkly grandfathers
Tonnes of leaves pile as big as castles.
Ben
Leaves explode before my eyes
I hear giggles fading away
Loud screams fill the air
Adrenaline fills my body
Leaves fly out of my hand
As I run, leaves eddy around me.

Fritha
Cold fingertips creep up my spine
Fear blankets the land
Shadows eddy to the ground
Crunching sounds emerge from under me
As I fall into the darkness below.
Isabella L
A rush of adrenaline showers over me
Followed by a crackle under my feet
Crispiness itching me
With an unexpected tickle
Laughter echoing through the leaves.
Holly W
A slight touch of a crisp leaf skims me
The wave of dust fades my vision
An extreme shower of leaves
Eddying down over me.

Hannah
As I touch the breeze
It simply freezes my hand
A shower of leaves comes swirling down
As I just sit and watch birds fly home
Then suddenly a crunch appears
Beneath my feet.
Sam
Leaves eddying down to the ground
In front of me
Gusts of wind steal the leaves from the trees
A cold breeze blowing through my hair
Squirrels gathering nuts for winter
Run to hide before night creeps in
The wind slows down as the moon comes over the hills.
Isabella P
Leaves gently cascade, brushing my cheek
The wind carries a message of warning
The trees become slender as if all but bone
She begins to fade.
Leo
As the final wispy breath of summer gently ebbs away
Freshly replaced by the dull exhaling gasp of autumn
Now flurrying crisp leaves instead of piercing beams of sunlight
Brittle leaves eddy to the floor
Dust never to settle to the earth
Now it is autumn.
Braeden
A shower of leaves
Itch down my back
Dust flutters into my eyes
Leaves crackle as I run through them
They tickle my face as they pass me
An extreme leaf pile hits me
I have so much fun.
Flo
An unexpected flurry
Accompanied by a tickle
Pinch of dust clouds my vision
Wind and fear rise from the ground
As autumn eddys into my hands.
Stella
I hear a crisp crunch beneath my feet
As they cluster together
As they eddy to the ground
The crisp dawn twinkling through their lined bodies.
Jessica H
A shower of leaves drift past my face
And the cold touch echoes through my veins
Wind slithers through the trees
Sending leaves eddying to the ground.
I love Maya's poem, 'ghostly souls' I like that bit. Very clever.
ReplyDeleteI really like graces poem especially the line Crisp fingers brush my face it's really good grace :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Georgia I love yours especially old acorn tree and screeching of laughter
ReplyDelete