Wednesday, 1 April 2015

98 SS's Air New Zealand Safety Ad entry



We'd love to hear what you think of our ad we made.  The tamariki worked hard yesterday to write and produce this for the competition.  Fingers crossed we get chosen for a trip to Wellington!

10 comments:

  1. i loved creating the movie it was so fun but it was tiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winners announced first day back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg the winners are announced today hope it's us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our movie is awesome even if didn't win we did a great Job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope we win

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope we win

    ReplyDelete
  7. agreed i hope we have another opportunity like that

    ReplyDelete
  8. hopefully we win the workers did non stop with out stopping

    ReplyDelete
  9. We did amazing!!!!! OMG I can't believe that they still ! Haven't put it out and it's like 6:39 the 21st!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!! Noooooo it's soooooooooo frustrating

    ReplyDelete