On the test i got 5 out of 5 - i got stuck on question C but once i re-read the question i realised that if i added up all of the tally's which = 48 and i knew the total should be 50 then C must =2 :)
Well done Keegan!
i got 5 out of 5 i found that c was hard but i got it after a while
Awesome job Emily.
I got 5 out of 5 but I found c a bit tricky but once I re read it a couple of times I got it .
I am the same as Emily READING THE QUESTION HELPS !!!!!!!!!!!
C is proving a little tricky, read it carefully!
That's right great rait
I got five out of five. I found that c was tricky.
Who yay the test was fun and c was tricky so it's easy once I understood the question may I tell everyone mrs r
I GOT FIVE OUT OF FIVE YAY WHOOO PARTY EVERYBODY
I got five outta five:) c was a bit confusing but when I undersod I clicked
On the test i got 5 out of 5 - i got stuck on question C but once i re-read the question i realised that if i added up all of the tally's which = 48 and i knew the total should be 50 then C must =2 :)
ReplyDeleteWell done Keegan!
Deletei got 5 out of 5 i found that c was hard but i got it after a while
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Emily.
DeleteI got 5 out of 5 but I found c a bit tricky but once I re read it a couple of times I got it .
ReplyDeleteI am the same as Emily
ReplyDeleteREADING THE QUESTION HELPS !!!!!!!!!!!
C is proving a little tricky, read it carefully!
ReplyDeleteThat's right great rait
DeleteI got five out of five. I found that c was tricky.
ReplyDeleteWho yay the test was fun and c was tricky so it's easy once I understood the question may I tell everyone mrs r
ReplyDeleteI GOT FIVE OUT OF FIVE YAY WHOOO PARTY EVERYBODY
ReplyDeleteI got five outta five:) c was a bit confusing but when I undersod I clicked
ReplyDelete