Monday, 16 November 2015

World Cup Chat

The lovely Jo Malcolm came in to chat about her experiences and lessons from the Rugby World Cup.
The All Blacks had to keep their heads in the game and not be distracted by past wins as they approached the final against Australia. The players were all very humble and shared the credit for tries.

Some cool quotes from Richie McCaw...
Take it, don't expect it.
Start again.

Discuss these with mum and dad tonight.

Jo's World Cup medal, presented to her by Prince Harry.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds so cool I am so sad that I missed out on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe is really lucky that she gets to meat the all blacks and she told me really good tips about them.I hope I become one and earn a meddle like Joe's

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was really inspiring hope next time she comes she's got an All Black with her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wished that I got to see the medal and met Joe but the rest of the class probily had fun.

    ReplyDelete