Thursday, 12 November 2015

Market Research

This afternoon 98StrongStreet were involved in market research as taste testers. Ally's dad Lincoln, the boss of Cookie Time, brought in a selection of six new flavours of raw balls for us to give feedback on. They were delicious!! The favourite seemed to be cacao and vanilla.
Leave a comment below to tell us your favourite.

Thank you very much Lincoln for the opportunity to be part of this.

http://www.ashop.co.nz/image/cache/data/food/prod_coc-500x500.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I can't bebelieve i missed this ! ;( I hope somebody saved some for me......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you had just as much fun at the A&P Show

      Delete
  2. I loved all the flavours, 98SS was so lucky to taste test them I can't wait to see them in the shops, THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were so yummy I would die for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to eat ours in front of the class :O

    ReplyDelete