Global warming ice caps in one of the poles?
It looks like Antarctica :)
Ice breaking into shapes one of the icy places.
Maybe split ice in Antarctica from global warming.
A ship braking throw ice
I think that looks like Antarctica
I think I looks like Antarctica
The Antarctic Ocean and a ice breaker boat
Ohhhhhhhh I finally think I know why you put that pic up on the blog. Is it because on a Friday we are learning about Antarctica???
I think it is Antarctica because we were learning about it on Friday???
Global warming ice caps in one of the poles?
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Antarctica :)
ReplyDeleteIce breaking into shapes one of the icy places.
ReplyDeleteMaybe split ice in Antarctica from global warming.
ReplyDeleteA ship braking throw ice
ReplyDeleteI think that looks like Antarctica
ReplyDeleteI think I looks like Antarctica
ReplyDeleteThe Antarctic Ocean and a ice breaker boat
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhh I finally think I know why you put that pic up on the blog. Is it because on a Friday we are learning about Antarctica???
ReplyDeleteI think it is Antarctica because we were learning about it on Friday???
ReplyDelete