Thursday, 22 October 2015

Groynes Fresh Water Frolicking Trip

Wow! What a cool trip today.  We had fun finding animals in the water and identifying them. Tell us what your favourite part of the trip was.

4 comments:

  1. I was secretly hoping one of the children would scoop up a little duckling so I could take it home with me. Oh so cute! I thought Caitlin did a great job identifying the damselfly nymph she caught. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 98ss you guys look like you had so much fun wish I could have come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome guys!!! :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun today at the Groynes there was lots of eels and I have to agree with you Miss Rait the ducklings where soo cute. I had fun scooping up the fish in the water and playing that fish game and learning about what to feed the ducks I learnt that you should not feed them breed! it was really fun today I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete