It's AWESOME I went to the information evening last year it's really fun because you get to learn a lot about what you will do in the yr 7/8 syndicate:)
I hope I can go I've hearted it's really cool fingers crossed I'm free
I went to the information evening last year it's awesome that we get so much opportunities to have an amazing experience in year 7 and 8.
I really hope I can come!!!!!
Hi Room 8 and 9! It would be fantastic to see you all there! Mrs P :)
I really really hope I can go because it will awesome
It's AWESOME I went to the information evening last year it's really fun because you get to learn a lot about what you will do in the yr 7/8 syndicate:)
ReplyDeleteI hope I can go I've hearted it's really cool fingers crossed I'm free
DeleteI went to the information evening last year it's awesome that we get so much opportunities to have an amazing experience in year 7 and 8.
ReplyDeleteI really hope I can come!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Room 8 and 9! It would be fantastic to see you all there! Mrs P :)
ReplyDeleteI really really hope I can go because it will awesome
ReplyDelete