For four days 98StrongStreet is going mad making their team's entry for the Fair Go Ad Awards. They have to use animals which is proving particularly tricky!
Fritha's team is advertising Munchies.
Finn and Grace's team is advertising dog food.
Dom's team is advertising Farmyard Pet Food.
Bruno's team is advertising dog treats.
Rebecca's team is advertising Mint Suckers.
Cara's team is advertising the Rugby World Cup.
Stella's team is advertising washing powder.
Levi's team is advertising a version of Nutella.
Leo's team is advertising cheese.
Tyler's team is advertising Smackers.
Some children are heading to an off-site location to film. Students are learning to work together towards a shared goal, to problem solve, to be creative, to use their technical skills and, most of all to work out how other people learn!
It's really fun and I can't wait to start filming :)
ReplyDeleteit was SO fun doing the adds today but it was so cold s doing down on the field but I had a good time with my team!!!
ReplyDeleteWere finally finished I'm so glad we got it done I think its awesome and I couldn't of done it without my amazing team. Thanks guys.
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed at the boost of passion and enthusiasm my team put up today
ReplyDelete