Monday, 9 February 2015

Friends

We had a big discussion this morning about friends, what a tricky business making friends is, and what we value in our friends.
Here is some of the writing that came out of that. Make sure you read them all!!


Annabel

If you weren't there everything would be harder
You know the real me
The dark and the light side
I would be invisible if you did not exist
We are like two peas in a pod
You are always honest
You stick with me
We share laughter
Our friendship is pure gold
You are always there to lend a hand

http://www.vis10dwarka.com/vis10/friendship.jpg


Fergus

Sometimes it is hard
Showing my true colours
I am a great encouraging guy
As you know
I have a good side
And not such a good side
You're one of the only best friends
I will be lost without you
Tall, tough, but sometimes scared
I am similar, but not
Always my friend.

 https://msbutterworth.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/ist2_9778993-happy-children-friends-girls-boys-group-holding-hands-cartoon-illustration.jpg

For Emma, My Friend
Cara

For a friend who is happy
A friend with a smile
For my friend with a tinge of kindness inside
With my friend who has a grateful heart
I hope I don't lose her in each of my hands.  

http://s3.amazonaws.com/digitaltrends-uploads-prod/2014/04/Happy-Friendship-day-20132.jpg


Friendship
Mya

It is easy for me to trust you
We know each other
Our dark and our light
You have me in stitches of laughter
We will always stick together, no matter what trouble
You make me feel special
You are my friend. 

https://sophieetallis.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/friendship-day-gifts-ideas-20121.jpg


Bruno

Friendship is hard, hard I say
Without respect it will only go one way
Something would be missing
Without you around
Someone to laugh with
Something to have fun
When you're around there is nothing but joy
You know everything
The good and the bad
I will never forget you
In the place of time
You've been there from the start
And will be till the end.

http://cosmosnotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/friendship.jpg


Rebecca

We pick the same pathways
Eternal happiness
Every day, every year
No matter what happens
You stick by my side
We will be together forever
You're encouraging and kind
We are similar and quirky
Laughing all day long
You are always there to guide my way.

http://fondacijahastor.ba/wp-content/uploads/friendship-73a.jpg


Friends
Stella

When he howls I know
I'm quickly there to comfort him
I sneak out into the dark
In the kennel, a broken heart
I grab a blanket, and wrap him up
We huddle till dawn to keep him warm.
When dawn breaks I set him free
Now he seems so happy
He forgives me and now we're friends
I will never let him howl again.

 http://www.bhmpics.com/walls/dog_and_boy_friendship-other.jpg


My Friend
Jessica

You were hard to find
And could be easy to lose
You know me as well as I know myself
We are as similar as we are different
You are my friend.  

 


Duncan

You took me along you side
Honest and forgiving
You can always keep a secret
Loyal and encouraging
Life would be dark without you
Generous and kind
You're always there to share a laugh with
An absolutely stunning friend.

 http://www.theholidayspot.com/friendship/wallpapers/images_hd/blessing-of-friendship.jpg


Lucia

If you weren't there
My life wouldn't exist
It would be like an eternal rain cloud
Was hovering over my head
Bot no, because you're always here
It's like we've been stuck together
And can't leave each other's side.

You're smiley and happy
Whenever we are together laughter flows through our bodies
From head to toe
You're forgiving when I do something wrong
The next day it's like it never happened
Like a new flower grows
We're similar like two peas in a pod.

You're hard to find
Easy to lose
More valuable than gold
That's true. 

http://bestlovesms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Friendship-Day-Heartly-Wishes-Her-Friend.jpeg


Laurent

You were there at my first day of school
We have our rough patches
But they always seem to be forgotten
You are a friend I can depend on and trust
When no one else can
We have fun times that I will never forget
You are someone I can be quirky around
Someone who doesn't laugh at my mistakes
It is hard to find a friend
As good as that.

 http://www.123mobilewallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/tiger_and_boy_friendship_wallpaper.jpg


Emma

For a friend who is trustful
With a happy heart
You stick by my side
When trouble comes around
You always forgive me
When something goes wrong
I hope I don't lose you
When the time come past.

 http://www.ezineastrology.com/images/pro-desc-images/pro1371744578friendship-test-ezineastrology.jpg


Aleesha

Friendship is important to me and you
Your laugh is fun
It makes me giggle
We laugh and have fun.

You never give up
Sometimes it's hard
But you help me through
And I help you.

You can depend on my
Just as I can depend on you
We are friends forever.

 


Fritha

 A figure
Looms in the dark
Watching me
Waiting for something.

He slowly walks out
And stares
Looking at me
Puzzled.

Then I know
I've found a friend
So I lift my veil
To reveal myself.

3 comments:

  1. wow.....I loved writing my friend poem. sadly my poem didn't make it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was really fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved doing the poems but sadle mine dident make it on:-]
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete