Thursday, 5 March 2015

Inquiry - Talofa Pacific

Today we were given some time with the IPads and Laptops to research into our areas of interest and to try to answer some of our questions. All of our class worked fantastically on their own or in small groups putting into practise their note taking skills that Miss Rait has been working really hard with us on.

Please ask us what we are inquiring into and some of the exciting things we are discovering.



6 comments:

  1. Hi guys its Grace.Tlovely to see everyone enjoying their topic on Talofa Pacific thanks for a great time in class all the Best Grace.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace,
      Do you have a topic that your working on?

      Delete
    2. Hey Grace T
      I hope you like your new school do you have a topic

      Delete
  2. it was soo fun doing this.Ferg.W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im having such a great time this year with ms Saxon,Ms Rate and Ms Rowe. I love the art work that we are doing on friday.I LOVE the microcrography and my lego SELFIE.
    CHEERS
    FERG.W

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to presenting it :-)

    ReplyDelete