clay or breaking down rubbish
We think it's blue tack
I think it is duck feet:)
We think it is clay or a roof or a bird
Shark Skin under a microscope
Is it shark skin under a mircoscope?
I think it's flat rocks.
Rocks for climbing.
Scales of a fish.
A head & Scalp
i think its a house zoomed in on the roof:)
blue tack good idea boys I think it could be birds that have walked over it
I think it is clay jimmy
i think it is shells
Hard clay crumbling slowly
Is it a head/scalp
some sort of scaly skin on an animal?
Seashells
Footprints
Shark skin under a microscope
scales
I think it is whale skin under a microscope.
a close up of a fish
A cluster of stones or a roof made of cement...?
Is it the bark on a tree?
finger prints on cement?Aleesha
or finger prints on playdough?
Definitely Shark skin under a microscope
Miss Rait you said you would tell us what it is on Friday. It's Saturday
Thanks for the reminder. Please see above!
clay or breaking down rubbish
ReplyDeleteWe think it's blue tack
ReplyDeleteI think it is duck feet
ReplyDelete:)
We think it is clay or a roof or a bird
ReplyDeleteShark Skin under a microscope
ReplyDeleteIs it shark skin under a mircoscope?
ReplyDeleteI think it's flat rocks.
ReplyDeleteRocks for climbing.
ReplyDeleteScales of a fish.
ReplyDeleteA head & Scalp
ReplyDeletei think its a house zoomed in on the roof:)
ReplyDeleteblue tack good idea boys I think it could be birds that have walked over it
ReplyDeleteI think it is clay jimmy
ReplyDeletei think it is shells
ReplyDeleteHard clay crumbling slowly
ReplyDeleteIs it a head/scalp
ReplyDeletesome sort of scaly skin on an animal?
ReplyDeleteSeashells
ReplyDeleteFootprints
ReplyDeleteShark skin under a microscope
ReplyDeletescales
ReplyDeleteI think it is whale skin under a microscope.
ReplyDeletea close up of a fish
ReplyDeleteA cluster of stones or a roof made of cement...?
ReplyDeleteIs it the bark on a tree?
ReplyDeletefinger prints on cement?
ReplyDeleteAleesha
or finger prints on playdough?
ReplyDeleteDefinitely Shark skin under a microscope
ReplyDeleteMiss Rait you said you would tell us what it is on Friday. It's Saturday
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder. Please see above!
ReplyDelete