Monday, 4 May 2015

Puddle Jumping

98 Strong Street have persuaded their teachers that when it is really wet we will have a raincoat and gumboot day, followed by hot milo, and go jumping in the puddles together!!! 
We are determined to have MORE FUN!

Emma
I wake up to the sound of fun
Outside my window
Squeezing on my wellies
I sprint outside.

A splash of water hits my face
I get a shock
They run away
But I chase after them.

Water flies
Laughter fills the air
As water drips down my raincoat
Like the tears of joy on my face.

 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8e/Exploring_new_continents_1200728.JPG

Ben
Sliding on the grass
Slipping over
Me and my muddy body
Laugh til we fall.

Drenched head to toe
Shaking the mud off
Teeth chattering
Body shivering
One last puddle
SPLASH!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg2-3WWqvGmbaTUpv2nFDyyMNxVeZsTiwn4r_W0YjcE4uH5pgXLZrIX0KTJE-53HgHJ33g64ZdFyZiu7GO05jTHhYjMXKTfYMneH1ZayPeDqnaJ3nOOAjm24bTpNMJ-Vyy3Nc0W8tGCuBU/s1600/puddle_p.gif

 Rebecca
SPlashing and dashing, cheerful laughs
Children full of glee as they jump
From puddle to puddle, getting soaking wet.

Dancing and prancing, completely drenched
Too fun to stop, on a chilly afternoon
One more splash before it's time to go inside

We've had enough, too cold, too weak
Time for a milo snuggled up in bed
What a great day for jumping in puddles.

http://oddlovescompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/puddles.jpg

Jessica F
Drenched in joy
Clutching the unburdening feeling
Tactile mud squelches under my feet
As I am bombarded with glee.

I trudge home
Gummies brimming with water
As I prepare for the punishment
That awaits me.

 http://darranparkprimary.weebly.com/uploads/2/5/9/9/25990297/3038254_orig.jpg

Georgia
A sleepy eye opens to a creature of mud
Beckoning for a morning splash
A wave of water and a scream of joy fill the air
As my hair turns to snakes of water
And the fight begins.

A splash and a struggle as I'm pulled under the never ending puddle
I suddenly snap awake and laugh as I remember.

http://www.photographyblogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Puddle15.jpg

Sam
I slip my gumboots on
As I prepare for a muddy massacre
I run outside
To be greeted by puddles
I jump in
Water splashes my face
Mud hardens.

I scream, it's an ambush!
I jump behind a bush as bits of mud hurl past my head
I jump out from behind the bush as we biff mud at each other
My mum calls, beckoning me inside
I sprint to the front door and take cover inside
I sprint to my room, sit on my bed, and drink my milo.

 http://brentlogan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/puddle-jumping.jpg


2 comments:

  1. Amazing peeps I love Jess f s especially the drenched in joy and bombarded with glee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Jessica F06/05/2015, 07:59

      Thanks Mya I like yours to great job :)

      Delete